- Well, I have made some great creamy lotions. They absorb well, and leave your skin feeling very soft. They come in a variety of scents, and can be used for hands or body.
- I have a new recipe for a body butter. I am using mango butter as a main ingredient. I use it when I get out of the shower at night and by morning my skin is still super soft.
- I am experimenting with the oil cleansing method for a facial cleanser. I was really surprised at how soft it leaves your skin. This treatment should only be used 2 or 3 times a week so it doesn't cause breakouts.
- I have been using an oil blend instead of eye cream and it really appears to be diminishing the wrinkles around my eyes. It also has been healing any cuts that I have . I am putting it on some scars that I have and I will get back to you on the results of that.
- I love the oil blend for the eyes! I has been diminishing the wrinkles around my eyes.
- I have also been making some toners for the face. I really like them, they seem to do a really good job. The toner with the apple cider vinegar and witch hazel stings my face a little at first, but the other one is very mild.
- I made an avocado face wash that is quite good. It is made with avocado oil, and it cleans well while leaving you skin feeling very soft.
I hope you find this helpful and thank you for taking time to check out my site.